Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cute Beautiful Love Status

Cute Beautiful Love Status 


Cute-Beautiful-Love-Status



Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Real happiness is when you marry a girl for love and find out later she has lots of money. Love means two minds without a single thought. “I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.”



love status 2019 in hindi,love status messages 2019,cute love status messages,love status video,beautiful love status,romantic status hindi,attitude status,love status 2019 video,cute love status for him,cute love status hindi 2019,love status for boyfriend in english 2019,love status for boyfriend in hindi 2019,love status messages for whatsapp 2019,love status 2019,beautiful love status2019,fb status about love 2019,




  • If you love her, dont ever make her cry.
  • The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person.
  • IF you really love that person, you wouldnt even think about cheating on them.
  • Love is so strange.. sometimes it becomes reason to live life..!! and sometimes it becomes reason to leave life.. ..!!
  • You dont need somebody to tell you they love you. You can tell by the way they treat you.
  • I think the perfect hugs are when someone hugs me without me asking.
  • A single text from you can change my mood at any moment.
  • First you care, then you get hurt.
  • forever is a long time but i wouldnt mind spending it by your side.
  • i just want a cute, long lasting relationship.
  • Don’t Make Me An Option, When I’ve Made You My Priority.
  • I want an honest relationship. no secrets. no lies. no cheating.


Post a Comment

0 Comments